Monday, April 6, 2015

Pregnancy update~ Finally!

I wrote this at 27 weeks & 5 days and I never posted it, but I decided,  though it's late, I still wanted to record it. So here you have it friends 😊

27 weeks and starting to feel more pregnant every day. Sciatic nerve pain and all! I'm already having a hard time bending over my belly, and I'm crediting this to me being so short (I can't swallow the fact that I may just be huge!) yikes. I've gained about 20 pounds already too. I had hoped to be one of those women who only gain 25 lbs 😩. But alas

I'm eating pretty much anything, we have been eating sandwiches, and chocolate milk, yogurts, apples, cearel and lots of fruit and I eat way too many sweets. No excuses, so I'm working on that. Still exercising though👍 

I feel her move ALL the time now, and I can see her move from the outside, I've been trying to catch a video of my belly moving from her little kicks and jabs, but haven't  yet succeeded, hoping I will soon!


~ 24 weeks 6 days 

~27 weeks & 5 days 



~34 weeks 

~37w & 4 days 

~39 weeks 
I'm no longer wearing my wedding ring as my hands are swollen; about a month ago, or maybe less, my hands started to hurt so badly. Felt like I had arthritis! In the mornings I could barely bend them and they were very swollen. I sleep best from the hours of 4:30 to about 9, which is a shame a i really love to be awake in the earlier hours, my spirit feels so much happier and productive when i do, but I just can't keep up! I'de be way too tired, as I don't sleep most the night prior to 4:30 and I'm not a big napper, I do sometimes though, just not on a regular basis. My workouts now only consist of speed walking on a steep incline, squats and the elipticle. But I'm grateful that I'm atleast still doing that. 2 weeks ago I could still jog a lap or two at a speed of 5.5 (on a treadmill) but it hurts my hips too much now. 
In the last week and a half I have been feeling nausea again, kind like the first few weeks of pregnancy, again for me it's mostly in the evenings and night. 

So that's a bit about my pregnancy experience, and now we just can't wait for Willow to join!! 

I had my 39 weeks appointment yesterday and my doctor gave me the option saying she would allow me to head to the hospital to be induced, as I'm progressing on my own and I'm 39 weeks. (I was begging her to just break my water) but her recommendation is that we wait a week (till Monday the 20th) to see if perhaps she comes on her own, and if not she'll induce me then. (My doctor is leaving out of town on the 21st and I really really don't want to go over). We agreed that this was probably best and that I could hang in there another week if I have to..And besides it could be worse as I could be made to go over by a week or two! 
So folks our little one should be here in no time! We're praying all is smooth and well for both of us. 

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a message. You know you want to:)