Wednesday, March 4, 2015

20 weeks & counting

I'm officially 20 weeks and documenting some of my pregnancy (more for my benefit for future pregnancy comparison) but I've had so many people beg me not to keep it all to myself! Especially with me living out in California, I'll see few if any of my friends and family. But honestly there isn't aton to share. 

So far I've been feeling pretty ok, and I really can't complain compared to so many other women I hear about. I still try to exersize for an hour or so about 5 times a week. Which has really helped keep my energy level up, and keeps the sickness at bay. I found it especially helped in the first trimester!
I don't crave very specific things, but sometimes will have a few food aversions. (Typically I  love Mexican food, but I haven't been able to have any) the thought of it just isn't appealing. I'v loved fruit, milk, and salads & pasta salads though. I do eat a treat regularly...maybe too regularly?? :) 

It's a Girl!! We found out around 16 and a half weeks and we are thrilled! I started to feel her move around 15 weeks (but really knew for sure that it was her kicking around 16 and 17.. Crazy weird people! 

So far so good, just hoping to be able to keep up the energy and fitness, and trying to be patient, which is not my strong point. 
Austin graduates in July (about a week after she's due) ~ So we're busy working on Austin's resume, applying for jobs and trying to plan for the future. All good things!

Here are a few pictures~warning alert friends, these aren't pretty posed photos, just a few post work out photos (hence the hideous hair, face, sweat ects)  and the only photos I have. Austin and I aren't huge camera people. 

11 weeks ~ Probably my most bloated at this point 



13 weeks~



15 weeks~



19 weeks~

~20 weeks & 3 days 

1 comment:

Go ahead and leave a message. You know you want to:)